When a patient needs a dental crown or restoration, we may utilize CEREC®. CEREC allows us to provide single-visit restorations made from porcelain. Feel free to contact our office today to learn more and to schedule an appointment with Dr. Tammy Perison. We treat patients from West Seneca, Buffalo, Hamburg and all surrounding areas.
Our dental team works hard to stay current on the latest advances in dental techniques and treatment. We utilize state-of-the-art dental technology, including CEREC® one-visit restorations, to help us provide you with the best possible dental care and experience. CEREC technology allows our team to provide you with a custom-made, high-quality dental restoration in a single visit to our office. Traditional dental technology required at least two visits to complete a dental restoration; CEREC technology saves you time and discomfort by eliminating the need for a second visit. With CEREC technology, we can create the following types of dental restorations in less time:
- Dental crowns
- Dental veneers
- Dental inlays and onlays
More and more dental patients are relying on dental crowns when it comes to restoring their smile. We understand that people have busy schedules which is why we offer CEREC crowns. This procedure only takes a few hours and some of the benefits include:
- Restoring teeth function – This type of crown work can help restore your smile, the way you talk, and how you eat.
- Prevents injury – Temporary crowns don’t always fit in your mouth and can come loose causing injury. CEREC crown work reduces injury risks.
- Prevents decay – Temporary crowns sometimes come off which can open the opportunity for tooth decay, but with same day crowns, this is not a problem.
- Save money – Since this type of crown work can be completed in one day, you will save money in appointments.
- Comfortable – CEREC crowns are made from ceramic and they are fitted onto your teeth making them very comfortable.
If you are looking for crown work in the Buffalo, Hamburg, West Seneca, Cheektowaga, or Lancaster, NY area, contact us today!
With CEREC one-visit restorations, you will have no need for an uncomfortable temporary crown, veneers, or other restorations. In addition, CEREC uses advanced scanning technology to design the restoration, eliminating the need for messy impressions. CEREC one-visit restorations are created from high-quality porcelain that Dr. Perison matches to your natural tooth color, so your restorations will look beautiful and natural for years to come.
For more information on the advantages of CEREC one-visit restorations and our other advanced crown work technology, we welcome you to call or visit us today